Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long overdue

As the title claims, this is long overdue. I have been wanting, thinking, contemplating of starting a blog for way too many years now. I've wrote first blog posts, created templates, thought of topics and what I would want to discuss but I never took the dive. I was always worried and hesitant. Am I interesting enough? Does this picture look good? What does my blog name mean? Is it catchy?

The list is endless, but the truth is, those things don't matter. What matters is that this is a place where I can share my thoughts, feelings and musings. Whether that ranges from what I am wearing, eating, crafting or reading to how I am feeling, what am I struggling with, or what I am over the moon about.   When I envision my blog, I see a space where I can write and grow. Where I can share and learn with myself and others.

So that's where this will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment